ACE - Andover Coalition for Education
From Andover Answers
- ACE was founded in November 2005 to ensure that programs which foster true innovation and creative global thinking would be privately funded when Andover school budgets are tight.
- ACE's initiatives are designed to foster healthy, resouceful adults, productive workers, and responsible citizens.
- In the first year funds were raised to support a grants coordinator for the school department as well as raising staff development funds the Expeditionary Learning/Outward Bound program at Wood Hill Middle School.
- ACE works with the Andover elementary and middle schools, as well as Andover High School.
- ACE's New Target:500 Donors. (phot0 of new language lab in Andover High) Andover Townsman August 19, 2010, p.S15(Back to School Insert)
--Leslie 20:50, September 26, 2012 (EDT)
back to Main Page