Andover Artist - Pat Keck
From Andover Answers
Pat Keck sculptures are painted wood and mixed media. She made the Dancing Man painted clown as a gift for the library.
- Original Art in Memorial Hall Library
- "Art Thrives in Quiet Life", Eagle Tribune, August 3, 1997
- "The Lighthearted Puppet Master", New York Times October 12, 2003,
- "They have a Life of Their Own", Boston Globe, October 28, 2003
- "Mistress of the Macrabre. As Halloween Approaches, Meet an Andover Sculptor who’s Turned making Eerie figures into an Art Form", Townsman, October 30, 2003