Andover Business - Mawby's
Mawby's was a specialty food shop located at 7-9 Barnard Street in Andover. It was opened by Chris Perry on March 19, 2007. The location had been the home of the Butler's Pantry until 1999 when it became the Bleu Cow sandwich shop.
As of 2010, a new specialty foods and sandwich shop called La Rosa's has taken over the location.
- "Andover's Butler promoted: to Bleu Cow", Townsman, September 2, 1999.
- "Movement in the downtown", The Andover Townsman, September 28, 2006.
- "Downtown shop stocks all of owner's favorite things", The Andover Townsman, April 12, 2007.
- "New downtown shop offers gourmet greatness", The Andover Townsman, April 12, 2007.
- "Outdoor dining on town sidewalks", The Andover Townsman, October 18, 2007.
- Mawby's website
- La Rosa's website
back to Main Page