Andover Historic Houses - Bridges-Leland House
The Bridges-Leland House is North Andover's oldest house. To save it from demolition, the North Andover Historical Society bought the house which was built in 1690 on Marbleridge Road for $55,000 in 2000. The plan, as of 11/26/00, was to find a buyer who would move the house to a parcel in the Old Center already owned by the Historical Society.
- "1690 house up for sale", Boston Globe, November 26, 2000.