Andover Silver Company

From Andover Answers
Jump to: navigation, search
  • The Andover Silver Company was located at 26 Essex Street according to the 1949 Andover Street Directory.
  • It was bought by R. Wallace & Sons and became the Andover Silver Plate Company.
  • R. Wallace & Sons was sold to the International Silver Company in 1954.


Andover Silver Company...click to enlarge
Andover Silver Plate Company...click to enlarge
Internation Silver Company...click to enlarge


--Eleanor 12:59, May 11, 2007 (EDT) back to Main Page