Andover Business - Enterprise Bank
Enterprise Bank opened a location in Andover at 8 High Street on December 11, 2006. The location was home to the Punchard and then Barnard families and has been included on the National Register of Historical Places since 1982. The location also had space that was rented out to Dr. Kevin Bagnall, a dentist, who relocated to Haverhill Street in Andover when Enterprise Bank purchased the location.
- "Banking on a historical address", The Andover Townsman, February 10, 2005.
- "New start Dec. 11", The Andover Townsman, November 2, 2006.
- "A GRAND ENTERPRISE", The Andover Townsman, February 1, 2007.
- "Bumper crop of banks springs up in Andover", The Andover Townsman, May 31, 2007.
- "Enterprise Bank rated a best workplace", The Andover Townsman, November 18, 2010.
- Enterprise Bank website
back to Main Page
--Jen 13:02, September 16, 2010 (EST)