Greater Lawrence Regional Vocational Technical High School
57 River Road, Andover, MA 01810
The school was charter in 1963 and opened in September, 1965.
Students attend from Andover, North Andover, Methuen, and Lawrence.
The name was shortened to Greater Lawrence Technical High School.
- Andover a Century of Change:1896 - 1996 by Eleanor Motley Richardson, (974.45 Ric), p. 164, p. 254 (lists superintendents)
- Andover History Scrapbook, 1964-1967
--Glenda 12:01, September 21, 2006 (EDT)
back to Main Page