Difference between revisions of "Greater Lawrence Regional Vocational Technical High School"

From Andover Answers
Jump to: navigation, search
Line 6: Line 6:
  
 
The name was shortened to Greater Lawrence Technical High School.
 
The name was shortened to Greater Lawrence Technical High School.
 +
See
 +
* [http://134.241.121.88/ipac20/ipac.jsp?session=1VO23D1142234.6117&menu=search&aspect=subtab783&npp=25&ipp=20&spp=20&profile=man&ri=&term=&index=.GW&aspect=subtab783&term=&index=.AW&term=andover+a+century+of+change&index=.ET&term=&index=.SW&x=0&y=0#focus ''Andover a Century of Change:1896 - 1996''] by Eleanor Motley Richardson, (974.45 Ric), p. 164, p. 254 (lists superintendents)
  
 
A renovation and expansion project was finished in September, 2003.
 
A renovation and expansion project was finished in September, 2003.
 +
 +
See
 +
*
  
 
A new superintendent, Dr. Judy Ann Delucia was named in June, 2006.
 
A new superintendent, Dr. Judy Ann Delucia was named in June, 2006.

Revision as of 12:43, 21 September 2006

57 River Road, Andover, MA 01810

The school was charter in 1963 and opened in September, 1965.

Students attend from Andover, North Andover, Methuen, and Lawrence.

The name was shortened to Greater Lawrence Technical High School. See

A renovation and expansion project was finished in September, 2003.

See

A new superintendent, Dr. Judy Ann Delucia was named in June, 2006.

Greater Lawrence Technical High School


See

  • Andover History Scrapbook, 1964-1967


--Glenda 12:01, September 21, 2006 (EDT)

back to Main Page