Andover resident and builder Mike Ristuccia has moved and renovated many historic houses in town. His work includes the 2002 move of the Captain Stephen Abbott House from 45 Ballardvale Road to 373 South Main Street and the 2004 move of the historic house on 221 Main Street to 352 Main Street. The Ristuccias live in the restored Holt-Cogswell House, also known as the "Red House," located on the same plot at 373 South Main Street.
- "I just wish this place could talk", Eagle Tribune, October 23, 1997.
- "Captain's home to set sail for Main?," Andover Townsman, January 10, 2002.
- "Preserving historic structures: Craftsman receives permission to relocate second home", Eagle Tribune, July 29, 2004.
- "Restoring historic homes, sometimes brick by brick, remain's resident's passion", Andover Townsman, September 16, 2004.
- "Builder will rescue third historic home", Eagle Tribune, April 8, 2005.
- "Oldest home in town hits the market", Andover Townsman, February 2, 2006.