From Andover Answers
Revision as of 20:48, 21 December 2006 by Eleanor
- In the fall leaves are collected on regular trash days on the five weeks before Thandksgiving week and the week following Thanksgiving.
- In the spring leaves are collected on the regular collection day six weeks before Memorial Day.
- Leaves can be placed in barrels, boxes, clear plastic or brown paper leaf bags.
- Leaves are composted at Bald Hill on High Plain Road.
- Take Route 133 to Greenwood Road. Follow Greenwood Road 0.8 mile to High Plain Road. Take a left onto Haggetts Pond Road. Continue one mile to Bald Hill
--Eleanor 19:40, December 21, 2006 (EST)
back to Main Page