The Croft

From Andover Answers
Revision as of 11:54, 21 January 2012 by Kim (Talk)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to: navigation, search

The Croft, also known as the Curran barn, was built by soft drink magnate Maurice Curran in 1874. It stood next to his mansion on North Main Street. Now, the barn serves as the community center for Andover's elderly housing complex, Frye Circle, located on the hill between the Lanam Club and the Curran mansion (now condominiums).

...The Croft.... click to enlarge


See

  • "The Croft wins design award", Eagle Tribune, June 30, 1991.



--Kim 12:33, December 22, 2011 (EST) back to Main Page