Difference between pages "Andover Business - The Ivory Corset" and "Garrison House"

From Andover Answers
(Difference between pages)
Jump to: navigation, search
 
m
 
Line 1: Line 1:
In January 2012 Laura Hardiman opened The Ivory Corset, a lingerie boutique within
+
George Abbot purchased land in 1663 and sometime before 1667 built a garrison house on the property. The home stood on the southern end of the property.
[http://www.mhl.org/answers/index.php/Andover_Business_-_The_Bridal_Center| The Bridal Center].
+
 
+
 
+
[http://www.ivorycorset.com/ The Ivory Corset]
+
  
 +
See
 +
*[http://andover.mvlc.org/eg/opac/record/91460?fi%3Aitem_type=;query=andover%20historic%20building%20survey;qtype=keyword;locg=5 ''Andover Historic Building Survey''] , v.3
  
 
<br style="clear:both;" />
 
<br style="clear:both;" />
<!-- insert signature here, if desired -->--[[User:Ruth|Ruth]] 16:15, February 5, 2013 (EST)
+
--[[User:Eleanor|Eleanor]] 12:54, February 11, 2013 (EST)
  
 
back to [[Main Page|Main Page]]
 
back to [[Main Page|Main Page]]
 
[[Category:Andover Answers Index]]
 
[[Category:Andover Answers Index]]

Revision as of 17:56, 11 February 2013

George Abbot purchased land in 1663 and sometime before 1667 built a garrison house on the property. The home stood on the southern end of the property.

See


--Eleanor 12:54, February 11, 2013 (EST)

back to Main Page