From Andover Answers
Revision as of 11:08, 12 February 2013 by Eleanor
George Abbot purchased land in 1663 and sometime before 1667 built a garrison house on the property. The home stood on the southern end of the property.
- Andover Historic Building Survey , Andover Room R 917.445 And v.3 (from information of the house at 56 Central Street)
--Eleanor 12:54, February 11, 2013 (EST)
back to Main Page