Difference between pages "File:CVS.jpg" and "St. Francis Seminary"

From Andover Answers
(Difference between pages)
Jump to: navigation, search
 
m
 
Line 1: Line 1:
 +
The St. Francis Seminary, a Catholic school to train boys for the priesthood, was built on River Road near the Tewksbury line in 1930. The seminary was closed in 1977.  The building then became part of the Franciscian Retreat and Conference Center.
  
 +
See
 +
* "St. Francis Seminary Lights Drew Thousands of Onlookers," --[[User:Eleanor|Eleanor]] 15:53, August 17, 2011 (EDT)Andover Townsman, December 18, 2005.
 +
 +
<br style="clear:both;" />
 +
 +
--[[User:Eleanor|Eleanor]] 15:53, August 17, 2011 (EDT)
 +
 +
back to [[Main Page|Main Page]]
 +
[[Category:Andover Answers Index]]

Revision as of 16:26, 17 August 2011

The St. Francis Seminary, a Catholic school to train boys for the priesthood, was built on River Road near the Tewksbury line in 1930. The seminary was closed in 1977. The building then became part of the Franciscian Retreat and Conference Center.

See

  • "St. Francis Seminary Lights Drew Thousands of Onlookers," --Eleanor 15:53, August 17, 2011 (EDT)Andover Townsman, December 18, 2005.


--Eleanor 15:53, August 17, 2011 (EDT)

back to Main Page

File history

Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.

Date/TimeThumbnailDimensionsUserComment
current16:34, 16 February 2015Thumbnail for version as of 16:34, 16 February 2015960 × 480 (82 KB)Maintenance script (Talk)Importing image file
  • You cannot overwrite this file.

The following page links to this file: