Difference between pages "St. Francis Seminary" and "File:180px-Anton's Cleaners.jpg"

From Andover Answers
(Difference between pages)
Jump to: navigation, search
m
 
(Importing image file)
 
Line 1: Line 1:
The St. Francis Seminary, a Catholic school to train boys for the priesthood, was built on River Road near the Tewksbury line in 1930. The seminary was closed in 1977.  The building then became part of the Franciscian Retreat and Conference Center.
+
Importing image file
 
+
See
+
* "St. Francis Seminary Lights Drew Thousands of Onlookers," --[[User:Eleanor|Eleanor]] 15:53, August 17, 2011 (EDT)Andover Townsman, December 18, 2005.
+
 
+
<br style="clear:both;" />
+
 
+
--[[User:Eleanor|Eleanor]] 15:53, August 17, 2011 (EDT)
+
 
+
back to [[Main Page|Main Page]]
+
[[Category:Andover Answers Index]]
+

Latest revision as of 16:34, 16 February 2015

Importing image file