St. Francis Seminary

From Andover Answers
Revision as of 16:09, 31 July 2012 by Leslie (Talk)

Jump to: navigation, search

The St. Francis Seminary, a Catholic school to train boys for the priesthood, was built on River Road near the Tewksbury line in 1930. The seminary was closed in 1977. The building then became part of the Franciscian Retreat and Conference Center.

See

  • "St. Francis Seminary Lights Drew Thousands of Onlookers," Andover Townsman, December 18, 2005.

Elderly Housing Proposal Considered for River Road, Fransican Center Land.


--Eleanor 15:53, August 17, 2011 (EDT)

back to Main Page