Fiction That Takes Place in Andover
Coburn, Andrew. Love Nest. published in 1987
- A young prostitute is murdered in Andover MA.
Duble, Kathleen. Sacrifice. (children’s, teen)published in 2005
- Two young sisters are accused of witchcraft in Andover MA.
Fuess, Claude. All for Andover, published in 1925 and sequel, The Andover Way, published in 1926.
- In a more innocent time the Phillips Academy hero outsmarts a bully and wins the Exeter game, acting with morality and sportsmanship.
Kent, Kathleen. Heretic’s Daughter, published in 2008.
- Martha Carrier’s family fights against witchcraft hysteria in Andover MA.
Kent, Kathleen. Wolves of Andover, published in 2010.
- Martha falls in love with Thomas Carrier, a man pursued by assassins in Andover MA.
Mian, Mary. Young Men See Visions. Published in 1958
- A saintly new Congregational minister brings conflict and a love interest to Wendover (Andover MA.)
Phelps, Elizabeth Stuart . A Singular Life, published in 1894
Shapiro, Dani. Family History, published in 2003.
- Happy family life turns sour in Andover MA.
- Greater Lawrence: a Bibliography compiled by Juliet Haines Mofford. (R 016.974 Mof, pages 174-179.)
back to Main Page