Andover Business - Columbo Yogurt
The first plant for Columbo Yogurt was in the kitchen of Rose and Sarkis Colombosian of Argilla Street in Andover, in 1929 when began making yogurt, a staple food in their native Armenia.
In 1993, Colombo Yogurt was purchased by General Mills, which stopped making Columbo Yogurt in 2010 deciding to focus on developing their Yoplait brand.
- Columbo Yogurt
- "Turning Milk Into Gold", Townsman, August 18, 2001.