Andover Business - Smith & Nephew
Smith & Nephew is a medical device company based in London, England, with U.S. headquarters in Andover, MA. In 2004, the company chose to close their medical device manufacturing plant located on Dascomb Road in Andover due to economic cut backs. However, the headquarters that specializes in endoscopy units, also in Andover, continued operations.
- "Andover plant cutting 240 jobs", The Eagle Tribune, August 4, 2005.
- "Smith & Nephew to close Dascomb Road factory", The Andover Townsman, August 11, 2005.
- "From Andover to Wall Street", The Eagle Tribune, April 3, 2006.
- "Help for ex-Smith & Nephew workers", The Andover Townsman, November 16, 2006.
- "Smith & Nephew wins $14.7 million in patent lawsuit", The Eagle Tribune, June 15, 2008.
back to Main Page
--Jen 9:25, October 26, 2010 (EST)