Andover Author - Anne Bradstreet
From Andover Answers
Revision as of 15:12, 2 August 2012 by Eleanor
Considered to be the first American Poet
- Meditations Devine and Moral
- Tenth Muse Lately Sprung Up in America
- The Works of Anne Bradstreet
- The Works of Anne Bradstreet in Prose and Verse
- "Andover's Anne Bradstreet, Puritan Poet"in Andover Symbol of New England, page 41 - 49.
- List of Books about Anne Bradstreet
- Hunt for Anne Bradstreet, Early Andover Poet. (Andover Stories, Andover Historical Society) Andover Townsman November 24, 2011, p. 8
- "In North Andover, Pages From an Early Poet", Boston Globe, May 6, 2007
- The Pioneer Poetess:Anne Bradstreet in Forgotten Tales of Massachusetts by Peter F. Stevens, p.97.
back to Main Page