Andover Historic Houses - Phelps House

From Andover Answers
Revision as of 09:36, 30 June 2012 by Eleanor (Talk) (New page: The Phelps House, located at 189 Main Street, was built from 1809 to 1811. The house was a gift to the Andover Theological Seminary from shipbuilder William Bartlet of Newburyport. [[Ima...)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to: navigation, search

The Phelps House, located at 189 Main Street, was built from 1809 to 1811. The house was a gift to the Andover Theological Seminary from shipbuilder William Bartlet of Newburyport.

...The Phelps House.... click to enlarge
...Phelps House Narrative, Part 1.... click to enlarge
...Phelps House Narrative, Part 2.... click to enlarge


--Kim 11:17, November 2, 2011 (EDT) back to Main Page