Difference between pages "Colonial Theater" and "File:Flood.jpg"

From Andover Answers
(Difference between pages)
Jump to: navigation, search
Line 1: Line 1:
The Colonial Theater was located on Essex Street. In the 1950's it changed its name to Andover Playhouse and was once the home of the Andover Senior Center.
It functioned as a movie theater.  Movies could not be shown on Sundays until 1933.
It was razed for the parking lot behind the Memorial Hall Library in 1985.
[[File:andoverplayhouse.jpg|200px|thumb|left|Andover Playhouse / parking lot behind the Library]] 
<br style="clear:both;" /> 
*[http://andover.mvlc.org/eg/opac/record/487303?query=andover%20century%20of%20change;qtype=keyword;fi%3Asearch_format=;locg=5 Andover: A Century of Change, 1896-1996],  by Eleanor Motley Richardson, 974.45 Ric, page 138
--[[User:Eleanor|Eleanor]] ([[User talk:Eleanor|talk]]) 11:55, 18 March 2015 (EDT)
<br style="clear:both;" />
back to [[Main Page|Main Page]]
[[Category:Andover Answers Index]]

Latest revision as of 12:09, 18 March 2015