Difference between revisions of "Colonial Theater"

From Andover Answers
Jump to: navigation, search
(Created page with "The Colonial Theater was located on Essex Street. In the 1950's it changed its name to Andover Playhouse and was once the home of the Andover Senior Center. It was razed for t...")
 
Line 1: Line 1:
 
The Colonial Theater was located on Essex Street. In the 1950's it changed its name to Andover Playhouse and was once the home of the Andover Senior Center. It was razed for the parking lot behind the Memorial Hall Library.
 
The Colonial Theater was located on Essex Street. In the 1950's it changed its name to Andover Playhouse and was once the home of the Andover Senior Center. It was razed for the parking lot behind the Memorial Hall Library.
  
 
+
[[File:andoverplayhouse.jpg|200px|thumb|left|Andover Playhouse]]
  
  
 
back to [[Main Page|Main Page]]
 
back to [[Main Page|Main Page]]
 
[[Category:Andover Answers Index]]
 
[[Category:Andover Answers Index]]

Revision as of 11:35, 18 March 2015

The Colonial Theater was located on Essex Street. In the 1950's it changed its name to Andover Playhouse and was once the home of the Andover Senior Center. It was razed for the parking lot behind the Memorial Hall Library.

Andover Playhouse


back to Main Page