Colonial Theater

From Andover Answers
Revision as of 11:36, 18 March 2015 by Eleanor (Talk | contribs)

Jump to: navigation, search

The Colonial Theater was located on Essex Street. In the 1950's it changed its name to Andover Playhouse and was once the home of the Andover Senior Center. It was razed for the parking lot behind the Memorial Hall Library.

Andover Playhouse / parking behind the Library


back to Main Page