Difference between pages "St. Francis Seminary" and "File:Stfrancis.jpg"

From Andover Answers
(Difference between pages)
Jump to: navigation, search
(Eleanor uploaded a new version of File:Stfrancis.jpg)
Line 1: Line 1:
The St. Francis Seminary, a Catholic school to train boys for the priesthood, was built on River Road near the Tewksbury line in 1930. The seminary was closed in 1977.  The building then became part of the Franciscan Retreat and Conference Center.
* "St. Francis Seminary Lights Drew Thousands of Onlookers,"'' Andover Townsman'', December 18, 2008.
*[http://www.andovertownsman.com/local/x528363060/Elderly-housing-proposal-considered-for-River-Road/print Elderly Housing Proposal Considered for River Road, Franciscan Center Land.  ] ''Andover Townsman'' May 12, 2011
[[Image:TurtleMound.jpg|200px|thumb|left|Location of Turtle Mound.]]
<br style="clear:both;" />
--[[User:Eleanor|Eleanor]] 15:53, August 17, 2011 (EDT)<br>
--[[User:Leslie|Leslie]] 16:23, July 31, 2012 (EDT)
back to [[Main Page|Main Page]]
[[Category:Andover Answers Index]]

Latest revision as of 16:27, 22 January 2016