Andona Society

From Andover Answers
Revision as of 12:38, 25 January 2016 by Eleanor (Talk | contribs)

Jump to: navigation, search

The Andona Society, deriving its name from combining Andover and the latin work for give - dona, was founded in 1952 by five residents of Andover. Beginning with supporting the Andover Home for the Aged, through the years the members have donated funds to sponsor sports and recreational town activities, provide educational funding for , library expansion of the Children's Room, the Cormier Youth Center and a babysitting program for middle school students. as well as education scholarships and vision screening for pre-school children, YMCA, library children's room expansion. S.A.D.D Cormier Youth Center, Babysitting Program for middle school students

for 1956 Clown Town, Spring Gala, Sidewalk Bazaar to donate to town $50,000/year sports recreation education scholarships and vision screening for pre-school children, YMCA, library children's room expansion. S.A.D.D Cormier Youth Center, Babysitting Program for middle school students

Holy Family Hospital - then Bon Secours Hospital pediatrics 1960's

See




back to Main Page