Difference between revisions of "Ballardvale Historic District Commission"
|Line 8:||Line 8:|
History of Ballardvale AndoverRoom R 974.45 His
Ballard Historic District Commission(BVHDC)
Rules, Regulations and Procedures of BVHDC
"Ringing Out the Old" Townsman, January 1 ,2004
Revision as of 16:35, 5 March 2015
The Ballardvale Historic District Commission established by the town in 1995 to preserve Ballardvale. According to Chapter 40C of the Massachusetts General Laws its mission is to:
- To preserve and protect the distinctive characteristics of the buildings and places significant to the history of the Commonwealth’s cities and towns.
- To maintain and improve the settings of those buildings and places.
- To encourage compatibility with existing buildings when new buildings are planned within the district."
The regulations for changes to buildings in Ballardvale are clearly defined in the *Rules Regulations and Procedures of BVHDC".
- History of Ballardvale Andover Room R 974.45 His
- Ballard Historic District Commission(BVHDC)
- Rules, Regulations and Procedures of BVHDC
- "Ringing Out the Old" Townsman, January 1 ,2004
--Eleanor 15:22, March 14, 2006 (EST)
--Eleanor (talk) 15:23, 5 March 2015 (EST)
back to Main Page