Ballardvale Historic District Commission
The Ballardvale Historic District Commission established by the town in 1995 to preserve Ballardvale. According to Chapter 40C of the Massachusetts General Laws its mission is to:
- To preserve and protect the distinctive characteristics of the buildings and places significant to the history of the Commonwealth’s cities and towns.
- To maintain and improve the settings of those buildings and places.
- To encourage compatibility with existing buildings when new buildings are planned within the district."
The regulations for changes to buildings in Ballardvale are clearly defined in the *Rules Regulations and Procedures of BVHDC".
- History of Ballardvale Andover Room R 974.45 His
- Ballard Historic District Commission(BVHDC)
- Rules, Regulations and Procedures of BVHDC
- "Ringing Out the Old" Townsman, January 1 ,2004
--Eleanor 15:22, March 14, 2006 (EST)
--Eleanor (talk) 15:23, 5 March 2015 (EST)
back to Main Page