Colonial Theater

From Andover Answers
Revision as of 11:54, 18 March 2015 by Eleanor (Talk | contribs)

Jump to: navigation, search

The Colonial Theater was located on Essex Street. In the 1950's it changed its name to Andover Playhouse and was once the home of the Andover Senior Center.

It functioned as a movie theater. Movies could not be shown on Sundays until 1933.

It was razed for the parking lot behind the Memorial Hall Library in 1985.

Andover Playhouse / parking lot behind the Library

See


back to Main Page