From Andover Answers
Revision as of 14:57, 21 August 2006 by Eleanor (Talk)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to: navigation, search

Richardson Farm Elm Street sold to Merrimack College in 1947 Andover Townsman, past and present

Rennie Farm Argilla Road Richardson's Book, page 66

Sylvan Hollow Farm Boutwell Road Chickens

Bailey Farm Laurel Lane Bought by Roger Lewis in 1939; sold in 1968 to Arkright-Boston, who leased the property to Hewlitt Packard. HP purchased the land in 1980. and bought a farm in South Deerfield, Massachusetts. Specialized in strawberries Richardson's Book, page 66 and 67, page 229. Maddox Farm

back to Main Page