Difference between revisions of "Sacred Heart School"

From Andover Answers
Jump to: navigation, search
m
 
m
Line 1: Line 1:
see Richardson's Andover: A Century of Change (R 974.45 Ric)
+
see Richardson's [http://134.241.121.88/ipac20/ipac.jsp?session=1B38564T81390.12527&menu=search&aspect=subtab783&npp=25&ipp=20&spp=20&profile=man&ri=&term=richardson+andover+century+change&index=.GW&aspect=subtab783&term=&index=.AW&term=&index=.ET&term=&index=.SW&x=0&y=0#focus Andover: A Century of Change] (R 974.45 Ric)
  
 
William Wood's Administration building was converted into Sacred Heart School in 1946 (converted to Balmoral Condos, 1974)
 
William Wood's Administration building was converted into Sacred Heart School in 1946 (converted to Balmoral Condos, 1974)

Revision as of 15:26, 29 January 2006

see Richardson's Andover: A Century of Change (R 974.45 Ric)

William Wood's Administration building was converted into Sacred Heart School in 1946 (converted to Balmoral Condos, 1974)

Founded in 1946 for Catholic boys in grades 4-8. Purchased by the Brothers of the Sacred Heart - purchased the admin bldg, athletic fields and Crystal Ballroom from the American Woolen Co. By 1961, enrollment reached 250 but later declined. Closed 1975.

For records, contact either headquarters of the Brothers of Sacred Heart or Archdiocese in Boston.


back to Main Page