Difference between revisions of "Sacred Heart School"

From Andover Answers
Jump to navigation Jump to search
m
 
Line 2: Line 2:


See  
See  
*[http://134.241.121.88/ipac20/ipac.jsp?session=1B38564T81390.12527&menu=search&aspect=subtab783&npp=25&ipp=20&spp=20&profile=man&ri=&term=richardson+andover+century+change&index=.GW&aspect=subtab783&term=&index=.AW&term=&index=.ET&term=&index=.SW&x=0&y=0#focus Andover: A Century of Change], by Eleanor Richardson (R 974.45 Ric)
*[http://andover.mvlc.org/opac/en-US/skin/default/xml/rdetail.xml?r=487303&t=andover%20a%20century%20of%20change&tp=keyword&d=0&hc=2&rt=keyword Andover: A Century of Change], by Eleanor Richardson (R 974.45 Ric)


*For records, contact either headquarters of the Brothers of Sacred Heart or the [http://www.rcab.org/ Archdiocese in Boston.]
*For records, contact either headquarters of the Brothers of Sacred Heart or the [http://www.rcab.org/ Archdiocese in Boston.]

Latest revision as of 10:33, 5 October 2011

Sacred Heart School was founded in 1946 for Catholic boys in grades four through eight. The Brothers of the Sacred Heart purchased the administration building, the athletic fields, and Crystal Ballroom from the American Woolen Company. The administration building became the school. By 1961 enrollment reached 250 but later declined. Sacred Heart School closed in 1975 when it was converted into the Balmoral Condominiums.

See


back to Main Page

--Eleanor 20:21, February 2, 2006 (EST)