Sacred Heart School
Sacred Heart School was founded in 1946 for Catholic boys in grades four through eight. The Brothers of the Sacred Heart purchased the adminstration building purchased the admin bldg, athletic fields ,and Crystal Ballroom from the American Woolen Company. The adminsitration building became the school. By 1961 enrollment reached 250, but later declined. Sacred Heart School closed in 1975 when it was converted into the Balmoral Condominiums. see Eleanor Richardson's Andover: A Century of Change (R 974.45 Ric)
For records, contact either headquarters of the Brothers of Sacred Heart or the Archdiocese in Boston.
back to Main Page