South Church (Parish)
South Parish Church is the oldest church in Andover. It was organized as "Church of Andover," on October 24, 1645.
Oldest Tombstone Inscription The oldest gravestone inscription is that of Mrs. Ann Blanchard, wife of Jonathan Blanchard, who died on February 29, 1710
- Historical Manual of the South Church in Andover, (R285.8 Sou), page 125.
back to Main Page
--Eleanor 20:25, February 2, 2006 (EST)