Andover Author - Munro Leaf
Author and illustrator of children's books, Munro Leaf lived in Andover from 1955 to 1975. He is best known for The Story of Ferdinand (1936) and his "can be fun" series. He also wrote a long running monthly feature for Ladies Home Journal and was an instructor at Phillips Academy.
- Andover Townsman, November 5, 1964. p. 4,5.
- Andover Street Lists, 1955-1975.
- American National Biography, vol. 13, pages 325-326.
- Lawrence Eagle Tribune, December 22, 1976. p. 1
- From Every Walk of Life, Famous Have Called Andover Home. Andover Townsman October 7, 1999, p.23A (Andover 2000 section)
- "Famous People Who Call Andover Home", Andover Townsman Centennial Issue, July 21, 1998, page 38A.
- Munro Leaf
back to Main Page