Krinsky, Morris

From Andover Answers
Jump to: navigation, search

Mo Krinsky, owner of the H. Krinsky & Sons Salvage Co., better known as the "junkyard" on Park Street died Feb. 28, 1996. His father opened the junkyard around 1928 and Mo kept it going until 1995.


  • Andover Townsman, March 7, 1996, pages 12-13, Obituary page 22.

--Glenda 16:19, November 20, 2006 (EST)

back to Main Page