Sacred Heart School

From Andover Answers
Jump to: navigation, search

Sacred Heart School was founded in 1946 for Catholic boys in grades four through eight. The Brothers of the Sacred Heart purchased the administration building, the athletic fields, and Crystal Ballroom from the American Woolen Company. The administration building became the school. By 1961 enrollment reached 250 but later declined. Sacred Heart School closed in 1975 when it was converted into the Balmoral Condominiums.

See


back to Main Page

--Eleanor 20:21, February 2, 2006 (EST)